Game maker (Developer)🎮
We are on a mission to be a leading company within mobile games development. We can already today brag about games hitting the number one spot on global download charts.
Short version: If you are a talented and passionate Game developer that can identify yourself as a Game maker. Apply now!
Join an ever changing, creative workplace where we prototype, develop, launch and cancel games every week. Here everyone is a game maker. We work in small and fast teams where we put a lot of trust in each individual. We nurture a super-creative work place where we engage in the whole game development cycle several times each month – ideation one day and launch preparation the next. Hybrid work setup where meeting your team members and being able to work from home is equally important. Of course you will find competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment here.
Who we think you are
Apart from your excellent skills as a Unity-developer, you have worked with ideation, prototyping and production phases of game development. You are pragmatic and can both give and receive feedback in the creative process. You have seen, first-hand, the value of failing fast and know that every prototype stopped is another one started. You love the idea of being a key player of game making and have many ideas and thoughts to bring to the table. You are also motivated by contributing to success and helping the company grow over time.
- Be a member of the current development team working with development, coding, testing, and troubleshooting
- Ensure that implementations are consistent with overall Software department strategy
- Communication of tasks, challenges and workflows across the team
- Drive design and architecting of tools and technologies while maintaining the existing stack
- Work to understand business requirements and help translate them into technical requirements
- Support, coach, and evaluate the work of other developers
- Experience in game development, preferably within fast paced mobile games projects
- Deep knowledge working with Unity
- Great communication skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for games and a desire to create innovative and exciting gaming experiences
Location: Our office is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Apply now by sending your resumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon!
About Safe Lane Gaming
Safe Lane Gaming AB is an established acquisition-intensive holding company within the gaming sector. SLG and its subsidiaries acquire and manage games for all platforms available for the public.