Code of conduct
Safe Lane Gaming is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of anyone in the gaming community in any form. Participants or attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the Group, Community or Game.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviour
Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
At any of our offices, meetings and calls, or similar activities are subject to the anti-harassment policy. If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, managers retain the right to take any actions to keep the affected place a welcoming environment for all participants.
We expect co-workers and consultants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities. We think people should follow these rules outside business hours as well!
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our events for everyone. We want you to be happy men interacting with your co-workers. People like you make our SLG Family a better place.
Reach out at email@example.com with your report.