Game Maker (Artist) 🎨
Our company is building a Powerhouse within mobile games development . As we increase our speed to launch more games to our player audience we are now looking for more game makers to join us.
Short version: If you are a talented and passionate Game Artist that can identify yourself as a Game maker. Apply now!
Join an ever changing, creative workplace where we prototype, develop, launch and cancel games every week. Here everyone is a game maker. We work in small and fast teams where we put a lot of trust in each individual. We nurture a super-creative work place where we engage in the whole game development cycle several times each month – ideation one day and launch preparation the next. Hybrid work setup where meeting your team members and being able to work from home is equally important. Of course you will find competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment here.
Who we think you are
Apart from your excellent skills as a game artist, you have worked with ideation, prototyping and production phases of game development. You are pragmatic and can both give and receive feedback in the creative process. You have seen, first-hand, the value of failing fast and know that every prototype stopped is another one started. You love the idea of being a key player of game making and have many ideas and thoughts to bring to the table. You are also motivated by contributing to success and helping the company grow over time.
- Create high-quality 2D and 3D graphics including animations
- Work collaboratively with game designers, developers, and other artists to ensure a cohesive and visually appealing game experience
- Provide feedback to other artists to ensure the highest quality of work
- Structure and plan art work in various project stages
- Meet project deadlines and milestones
- Create and implement textures, lighting, and other visual effects to enhance the game’s overall look and feel
- Develop concepts and sketches for characters, environments, and other game assets
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in game art and design
- Experience of graphic design, preferably within the games industry
- Experience from working in Unity
- Strong portfolio showcasing 2D and 3D artwork, animation, and other game-related work
- Proficiency in industry-standard software, we primarily use Blender
- Understanding of color theory, composition, and other design principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for games and the gaming industry
Apply now by sending your resumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon!
About Safe Lane Gaming
Safe Lane Gaming AB is an established acquisition-intensive holding company within the gaming sector. SLG and its subsidiaries acquire and manage games for all platforms available for the public.