TERMS OF SERVICE GAMES PUBLISHED BY RAKETSPEL
RAKETSPEL AB is a Swedish Corporation with its head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING AND USING OUR GAMES. By using any games or apps provided by Raketspel (Services), you signify your agreement to these Terms (“Terms”). We have created this page so that you, the user of our Services, shall be informed of the rules governing use of our Services. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Raketspels games.
License and restrictions
Subject to these Terms, Raketspel grants you a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use. The Apps may not be copied, resold, or sublicensed. These Terms apply to all versions and updates to the Apps, including, without limitation, free and paid versions. You may not: (a) modify, translate, reverse-compile or decompile, create derivative works of, or use data gathering or extraction tools in connection with the Services; (b) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Services, in whole or in part, for any purpose without Raketspel’s express written consent; (c) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without the express written consent of the respective owner; or (d) engage in any conduct in connection with the Services that may be considered illegal or tortious including, without limitation, “hacking” the Services, or infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Raketspel or third-parties.
Third-party product, services and links.
Access to the service
You may be required to register an account before using certain Services (“Account”). You may also be required or have the option to access the Services through a social networking service (“SNS”). Your Account is personal to you, and you may not rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath, or otherwise transfer it to anyone else. In consideration of your use of the Raketspel site and games, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and to update the data as necessary to maintain its accuracy. You will not impersonate any person or entity, nor will you misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity. Raketspel reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to any of the Services for any conduct that Raketspel, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to Raketspel or its subsidiaries, or business contractors, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations, including (without limitation) applicable copyright law.
The Services may include an opportunity for you to earn, buy or otherwise obtain in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”) to access virtual, in-game digital goods or items (“Virtual Items”). Methods of obtaining Virtual Currency are at Raketspel’s sole discretion. Virtual Currency and Virtual Items are not real currency, do not have monetary value, and may not be redeemed for legal currency, or items of value outside of the Services. Virtual Currency and Virtual Items obtained via the Services are provided to you under a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use within the Services. You have no property interest, right or title in or to any Virtual Currency or Virtual Items appearing or originating in the Services, and they may not be transferred or resold in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of any direct sale or auction service. Raketspel has no liability for hacking or loss of your Virtual Currency or Virtual Items or any goods or services obtained via Virtual Currency. Raketspel has no obligation to, and will not, reimburse you for any Virtual Currency or Virtual Items obtained via Virtual Currency. Raketspel reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notification, to change or limit the price, availability, or order quantity of any Virtual Currency or Virtual Items and to refuse to provide you with any Virtual Currency or Virtual Items. Virtual Currency and Virtual Items may be forfeited if: (a) your Account or access to the Services is terminated or suspended for any reason; (b) you breach these Terms; (c) Raketspel discontinues availability of the Services; or (d) you disassociate from the Services.
Termination of account
Raketspel can terminate your access to all or part of the services at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. If you are not in violation of any of the terms and conditions herein described in the event of such termination you will receive a refund equivalent to the remaining balance purchased products.
Raketspel is not liable for any damages whatsoever, for or on account of any cause or claim whatsoever, including poor service, beyond the amount paid by or on behalf of you, to Raketspel in the preceding twelve months.
Restrictions On Use of Materials:
These games and all of its contents are copyright protected. Any graphic or textual material you copy, print, or download is licensed to you by Raketspel for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you do not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Raketspel does not transfer either the titles or the intellectual properties rights to the Services and Raketspel retains full and complete title to the Services as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the Services, nor may you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Servicess to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Raketspel or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
You understand that each person or entity shall be solely responsible for all information, graphics, video, data, text, sound, photographs, software, music, messages or other materials (“Content”) that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise originating from such person or entity via the Services, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted. This means that you, and not Raketspel, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Services. Raketspel does not control the Content posted via the Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
In order for everyone to enjoy the experience of using our Services you will follow the Terms of Service set forth in this document and all applicable local and International laws.
You Agree That You Will Not Use The Service To:
1. Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an INTM official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
3. Give your password to anyone, and you will not provide your billing or credit information except to make a purchase.
4. Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
5. Use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services or game experience
6. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature.
7. Make contacts or requests of any sort to minors and/or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature.
8. Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
9. Upload any screen names of e-mail addresses, or collect personal information for any commercial use or unlawful purposes.
10. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
11. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
12. Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
13. Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity.
14. Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology.
15. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission, The European Union and any regulations having the force of law on a national or international level.
16. Use any automated means, including (without limitation) additional computers, software and scripts, to enhance play and increase your chances in Raketspels games and promotions.
17. Purchase any goods or services that you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing by any law applicable to you in your jurisdiction. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all such laws shall be the user’s alone. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase such goods or services.
18. Advertise, offer for sale or link to sites that provide the following services and products:
– Pornography or any kind of item or service that could be considered indecent, obscene and, or unlawful under any national or international law.
– “Pirate” or counterfeit copies of copyrighted material.
– Weapons, explosives or any kind of firearms.
– Pharmaceuticals or controlled substances.
– Stolen or counterfeit items.
– Items that could be considered dangerous or harmful.
– Any items that requires a license to sell and which you do not have. In other words you are not allowed to sell any items you do not have the legal right to sell.
Subscriber represents and warrants that he or she:
– is at least 13 years of age;
– will not violate any applicable laws or regulations of any state or federal legislature or regulatory body;
– will not plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or moral rights (droit moral).
This is our only Agreement. It cannot be modified orally. It is governed by Swedish law and any lawsuit arising out of this Agreement, RAKETSPEL AB, and/or the Services may be brought only in courts located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Raketspels delivery of any words or programs is deemed complete at the moment access is provided to the user or subscriber and it is agreed that such access occurs in Gothenburg, Sweden. Upon delivery user or Subscriber assumes sole legal responsibility for causing transportation the words and images to any termination for any cause whatever.
Send complaints or notices to Raketspel at email@example.com.
MISREPRESENTATION OF YOUR AGE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THIS SITE IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW! IF YOU ARE NOT 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST OBTAIN THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AND SUBMIT IT TO RAKETSPEL BEFORE GAINING ACCESS TO THIS SITE!
Copyrights and Trademarks:
You acknowledge and agree that Raketspel owns all U.S. and international copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site, unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved by Raketspel.
Raketspel will not tolerate copyright infringement and reserves the right to block, disable, or otherwise remove any content or materials uploaded to the Services as well as terminate access to the Services if you engage in copyright or other intellectual property infringement. The law provides for civil and criminal penalties for copyright and other intellectual property law infringements. Displaying, storing, copying, or otherwise making available any content from the Services on another website without the prior written permission of Raketspel AB is expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer Of Warranties:
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. RAKETSPEL DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
RAKETSPEL HAS NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR SITE, AND WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY OUTDATED OR OTHER INACCURATE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
RAKETSPEL HEREBY DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (A) ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE; AND (B) ANY DUTIES OF REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR RELATED INFORMATION.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL. RAKETSPEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION, GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) IN RESPECT OF, OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY PARTY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED BY SUCH PARTIES.
Limitation Of Liability:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RAKETSPEL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, SITE OR ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS, EVEN IF RAKETSPEL OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RAKETSPEL’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO RAKETSPEL, IF ANY, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IF SO, RAKETSPEL’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Modifications to Service:
Raketspel has the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that Raketspel will not be liable to you or any third party for modifications to the Services.
This Site is controlled and operated by Raketspel from its offices within Sweden. Raketspel makes no representation that the Site, Applications, or related information offered by Raketspel are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Raketspel Services, and related information are the exclusive property of Raketspel AB. All rights not licensed herein are hereby reserved to Raketspel AB.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent:
Raketspel respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users of our Services to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide our copyright agent, designated below, with the following information:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
3. a description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is published;
4. a description of where on the site you believe the copyrighted work is being infringed, for example the URL of the web page(s);
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The above notice should be sent to:
S-112 33 Stockholm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 2021-04-26